Kickstart School offers a range of company courses to improve the language skills of your employees.
Learning a new language in addition to performing your duties within your organization requires an efficient approach. We have a track record that we are proud of, as shown by our CEDEO accreditation for our regular group courses.
If you decide not to choose a general regular group course but wish to give your team a bonding experience next to language learning, then we have the regular exclusive or tailor-made courses for you.
A good course also requires good preparation. We have created a comprehensive initial assessment form that gives us the right information to be able to make the right match between the type of teacher and the requested course. It is an interaction between your organization and ours.
We have an extensive team of teachers with whom we have been working for years. You can count on expert, reliable and friendly teachers whose lessons are engaging and interactive.
Below is a list of some of our corporate clients who selected Kickstart School for their language training:Ask us anything
Choosing the right course for your employees
Are Dutch, English or Chinese language skills important for your employees? Do they have difficulty expressing themselves correctly? If they need effective and precise communication skills, Kickstart School can help. We offer Dutch, English and Chinese courses for companies. We have been developing tailor-made language courses for over 20 years to enable employees to function productively in the 21st century international working environment.
We have different types of course available. Your choice of course depends on your goals. For a flight you can choose Economy or Business Class, with both options you arrive at the desired location. This also applies when selecting one of our language courses, the employees will achieve their learning goals.
Choose from one of our 4 company course options:
A regular group course at Kickstart School in which your employees participate together with other course participants from outside your company
- Price: regular group price
- No customization For more information please visit the course pages under Dutch, English or Chinese or request a quote
A completely tailor-made course based on your goals/needs, including vocabulary and exercises that are specific to your industry.
Price - Additional curriculum development hours will be charged for creating a completely new teaching program
- Unlimited customization
For more information please request a quote
Our Most chosen option is joining one of our regular group courses . For the following reasons:
- Employees can choose their own format, own time-slot, own pace;
- Employees can network, get acquainted with like minded students, can settle in better;
- It is most of the time more cost-effective for the company;
- Employees can indicate if they like to join a course with their fellow co-workers or they can opt for more privacy in a different group;
Course Selection Process – Our language service
- Needs analysis – through a series of question either by phone or email we will gather the exact needs/goals of your company.
- Intake interview – to ensure the course is at the right level for your employees we will test their level with a grammar and vocabulary test, either via email or in person. We also recommend a short spoken test (in person or over the phone) in order to get a true gauge of their level.
- Feedback/Evaluations - during the course your employees will have many opportunities to give their feedback on the course, the teacher will also inform the employees of areas to improve on etc.
- Reporting – reports can be issued individually to your employees both mid-way and at the end of the course, detailing their areas of strength and weaknesses.
- Certificate - All employees will receive a certificate, free of charge, on completion of the course (subject to attending a certain proportion of the course).
Lesson/Course length and timing
After we have assessed your needs we will recommend the length of the course. For lessons we suggest a minimum of 1.5 hours and a maximum of 2.5 hours. You can also choose to have weekly lessons or opt for a more intensive format, 2 or more times a week if you need very fast results.
The price is based on the type of language training and format and is available on request. Additional costs include intakes interviews; curriculum development; industry-specific teaching materials; reports; travel costs