Would you like your child aged 6-9 to learn the Dutch language in a fun way in order to integrate well into the Dutch society?
Ability is key to selecting the right course. It does not matter how old your child is.
The Level 2 course is for children who are already speaking some Dutch or who are on the verge of speaking whole sentences.
In 75 minute lessons:
- The children get familiar with the Dutch language on the basis of a variety of themes.
- To keep them interested, we use different tasks and play forms, such as watching movies, drama, singing, TPR methodology, crafts, and games.
- 50% of the time will be spent on more structured learning; 50% will be spent on fun activities.
- Dutch will be the only language spoken during the lessons, in combination with body language and gestures.
The curriculum has been developed with input from experienced elementary school teachers who have worked with young children for many years. After the first 3 lessons, you will still have the option to opt-out. So why not give it a try?
Late enrollments are also accepted. The maximum group size will be 8 children. A course for children aged 9-12 years will be developed later.
Children can be dropped off and picked up from the school. However, it is also possible for the parent(s)/caregiver(s) to wait in a separate room at Kickstart, while children enjoy the Kickstart Dutch Kids Club.
Would you like to register your children and Level 2 is the right level for them? Click on course options and register, then mention in the comments box how many children you would like to enroll, the name and date of birth of the children and when you would like them to start. If you are not sure what level is best for them, please contact us to arrange an intake!
Overview - Kickstart Dutch Kids Club - Level 2
Language during lesson
Duration per lesson
8 to 12 lessons per term
Course Content and Learning Goals - Kickstart Dutch Kids Club - Level 2
- Theme-oriented tasks
- Vocabulary expansion and focus on pronunciation
- Speaking and listening are central
- Sentence structure and grammar are learned casually
- Crafts, drama and singing offer variety
- Gaining (and maintaining) fun with the Dutch language
- Increasing self-confidence
For more information on what is best for your child in your specific situation, please contact us by email, phone or through our registration/contact form.
Practical Information - Kickstart Kids Dutch Club - Level 2
270 Euro for 12 lessons (whole term)
185 Euro for 8 lessons
Or a percentage of this for the remaining lessons until the end of term
All course materials are included in the price.
Money back guarantee
Of course, we hope that you and the children are happy with the lessons. However, if it does not work out, it is still possible to opt out after 3 sessions. In that case, you can get a refund of the remaining course fee minus a 15 Euro administration fee.
Would you like to register your child(ren)?
Click the button below view course options and register, then mention in the comments box how many children you would like to enroll, the name and age of the children, and when you would like them to start. We will then get back to you to confirm!
*Please note that if this is your child's first time at Kickstart School we may first schedule an intake and language assessment to ensure they are placed in the best course.
These courses might be next: