Do you need to review and consolidate the most important grammar points that were covered in Kickstart School's first two courses, Starterpack for Beginners and Stepping Stone I (A0-A2)?
Then this tailor-made course provides a unique opportunity for you to revisit and practice the grammar points in a meaningful context. You will work with completely new material which will be supplemented with grammar presentations, film clips and practice exercises developed by Kickstart School. With online learning modules, you can start learning anytime, from anywhere.Ask us anything
I am really happy with Kickstart. You take care of your students and make sure we are learning.
I enjoyed the experience very much. I learned a lot about the language and is now thankful I had the opportunity.
The course gives you the tools to start your journey with Dutch language. The rest is up to you!!!
I loved the way that all the grammar was explained at once and now I have a goal: a list of everything that I should learn and how in one place.
This course has been designed for the following types of students:
- Students who need to be admitted to the Inburgering Exam Preparation Course and do not yet have a strong A2 level
- Students who need to brush up their grammar because it is not yet sufficient for Stepping Stone II
- Students who used to have the A2 level a long time ago and now wish to start studying Dutch again
- German students who never had any formal Dutch language training but want to go through the basics in an accelerated format
Overview - Brush up your basic Dutch
Dutch and English
15 - 20 hours
Course Content and Learning Goals - Brush up your basic Dutch
Topics covered in your course include:
- Conjugating regular and irregular verbs
- Word order
- Possessive/personal/demonstrative pronouns
- De and het words (diminutives and plurals)
- Modal verbs
- Perfect and imperfect tense
- Reflexive and separable verbs
- Future tense (and zullen)
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Use basic greetings and everyday phrases
- Listen and understand slow speech with pauses
- Ask simple questions and use short basic sentences
- Describe your family
- More than survive in everyday situations e.g. shops and restaurants
- Use infinitives in simple structures (plus modal verbs)
Practical Information - Brush up your basic Dutch
The price for this online course is €55. This price includes access to the online course material.
The course covers the level of A0 - A2.
A computer with a good internet connection will be enough to access the course.
If you have accessed the course and you do not wish to continue you have 24 hours to let us know that you want to pull out. In that case you will receive the total cost minus 15 Euro administration costs.
These courses might be next: