Are you taking the NT2 Programma I Exam?
Then Kickstart School’s NT2 Programma I exam preparation course will get you the results you need.
Good experience to learning Dutch Language.
The course is offered as a private course that provides you with the
necessary skills and abilities to take the test with confidence. This course
follows the Vooruit! method and includes the opportunity to take a mock exam.
An intermediate level (B1) is required to attend the course.
Overview - NT2 Programma I Dutch Exam Preparation Course
Language during lesson
Duration per lesson
10 hours minimum
Course Content and Learning Goals - NT2 Programma I Dutch Exam Preparation Course
Topics covered in your course include:
- Exam tips language acts (speaking)
- Exam tips Structural words / headlines and sentences (writing)
- Exam tips Extensive and Intensive reading (key words, key phrases, reference words)
- Reconstruct texts (listen)
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Take the Staatsexamen NT2 Programma I with confidence
- Use the tips and tools you have learnt to prepare for the exam
- Analyse your strengths and weaknesses
- Use your expanded Dutch vocabulary when speaking and writing
Practical Information - NT2 Programma I Dutch Exam Preparation Course
€600 (based on 10-hour package; excluding the course book).
; ISBN 9789085069966, ± €44,50
Kickstart School School adheres to a standard 24-hour cancellation policy. If a student would like to rearrange or cancel a lesson, Kickstart School/the teacher must be contacted at least 24 hours in advance, otherwise the full amount for that lesson will still be charged. Including rescheduled lessons, the total duration of the course cannot exceed 1.5 times the originally-planned course duration. Lessons left over after this period will be forfeited.
These courses might be next: