Do you need to take the Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) exam?
Then Kickstart School’s Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) exam preparation course guarantees a good preparation.
The Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE):
- Is an advanced level exam that proves a candidate has the language ability to carry out complex research and communicate effectively at an academic level.
- Is accepted as an official language qualification for employment and study purposes by thousands of universities, employers, and governments worldwide (to check a particular institution’s requirements, see the Cambridge English website).
This certification does not expire, however some institutions will ask for a certification obtained in the past 2 years so be sure to check with the relevant institution.
Really fast and personal service. I was too late to join one of the group courses so they offered a private course. This was super. The lessons were really great and useful.
It was nice working thogeter with kath. she was a pleasent teacher and my knowlage of cambridge englisch improved substantially. sometimes the homework was a little bit messy but that did not really affected the quality of the course. thanks a lot!
It was a really nice course that helped me to improve my level and to feel more confident about my English.
Rebecca really helped me improve my writing and build my confidence. She is also fast in grading the homework. Letita was also very helpful via email and responded very fast.
The best of studying at Kickstart school was the professionalism of all the team and also the efective Commucative approach used in the curriculum. Without any doubt, it was my best experience studying english.
The school is close to Den Haag Centraal station so it was very easy to find. I had a great time studying there. I would highly recommend this school.
Kickstart School is an official Cambridge English exam preparation centre. The Cambridge English: Advanced Exam Preparation Course is offered as a private course.
A strong C1 level is required to enrol in this course as it provides intensive exam training only. Before enrolling, you will be required to complete an intake test to check your language level. If you need to develop and strengthen your language skills first, you should enrol in Kickstart School’s Advanced and/or Communication Courses as well.
Trainers on Cambridge examination courses are all native-speakers who are qualified and experienced in teaching candidates to take the Cambridge exams.
Overview - Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE)
Language during lesson
Duration per lesson
10 hours minimum
5 hours per lesson
Course Content and Learning Goals - Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE)
Topics covered in your course include:
- Practice in all four exam papers (Reading and Use of English, Writing, Listening, and Speaking)
- Familiarisation of the format and question types
- Effective test-taking strategies
By the end of the course you will be able to:
This course will help you develop the English skills that you need to pass the test, including some or all of the following:
- Identify main ideas, specific information, text structure, implication and tone in written texts
- Listen for specific information, or the speaker’s opinion, attitude or feeling
- Organise your ideas, start and maintain a conversation, and negotiate effectively
- Produce clear, detailed writing, expressing opinions and explaining the advantages and disadvantages of different points of view
- Extract key information from listening and reading texts
- Structure an academic text, using topic sentences, paragraphs and linking works appropriately
Practical Information - Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE)
€600 (based on a 10-hour package; excluding the course book and the exam fee, which must be paid by the student directly to the British Council when registering for the exam).
Course Book te be discussed.
Kickstart School School adheres to a standard 24-hour cancellation policy. If a student would like to rearrange or cancel a lesson, Kickstart School/the teacher must be contacted at least 24 hours in advance, otherwise the full amount for that lesson will still be charge.
These courses might be next: