Do you need some help to prepare for the Cambridge First English exam?
Kickstart School’s private exam preparation course for Cambridge First (FCE) will prepare you well.
Cambridge English: First (FCE):
- Is an upper-intermediate (B2) level qualification that examines everyday written and spoken English for employment and study purposes.
- Is widely-respected and is accepted by thousands of universities, employers, and governments worldwide (to check a particular institution’s requirements, see the Cambridge English website).
- This certification does not expire, however some institutions will ask for a certification obtained in the past 2 years so be sure to check with the relevant institution.
Fun and useful experience
I had a big improvement. Thank you so much
it was a very good experience. I have more clear what about my exam will be.
It was a very good 4 weeks exam preparation. It helps me know how to take part of each part of the exam... Thank you.
Kickstart School is an official Cambridge English exam preparation centre. The Cambridge English: First Exam Preparation Course is offered as a private course.
A strong B2 level is required to enrol in this course as it provides intensive exam training only. Before enrolling, you will be required to complete an intake test to check your language level. If you need to develop and strengthen your language skills first, you should enrol in Kickstart School’s Upper-Intermediate General and/or Conversation Courses as well.
Trainers on Cambridge examination courses are all native-speakers who are qualified and experienced in teaching candidates to take the Cambridge exams.
Overview - Cambridge English: First (FCE)
Language during lesson
Duration per lesson
10 hours (recommended)
5 hours per lessons
Course Content and Learning Goals - Cambridge English: First (FCE)
Topics covered in your course include:
- Practice in all four exam papers (Reading and Use of English, Writing, Listening, and Speaking)
- Familiarisation of the format and question types
- Effective test-taking strategies
By the end of the course you will be able to:
This course will help you develop the English skills that you need to pass the test. including some or all of the following:
- Present and develop an argument in written and spoken English, supporting your points with relevant examples
- Understand the main ideas and identify key information in complex pieces of writing
- Maintain a conversation on a fairly wide range of topics
- Recognise the difference between fact and opinion
- Produce clear, detailed writing, expressing opinions and explaining the advantages and disadvantages of different points of view
- Listen for cues such as word emphasis, speaker intonation, and tone of voice
Practical Information - Cambridge English: First (FCE)
€600 (based on a 10-hour package; excluding the course book and the exam fee, which must be paid by the student directly to the British Council when registering for the exam).
Course Book te be discussed.
Kickstart School School adheres to a standard 24-hour cancellation policy. If a student would like to rearrange or cancel a lesson, Kickstart School/the teacher must be contacted at least 24 hours in advance, otherwise the full amount for that lesson will still be charge.
These courses might be next: