Do you need to take the Cambridge Business Exam (BEC)?
Then Kickstart School’s Cambridge English: Business Exam (BEC) Preparation Course will provide the intensive exam training to prepare you for the exams, either at Vantage (B2) or Higher (C1) level.Ask us anything
I have to admit that i learned more about the professional side of English which was quite nice. Specially the teaching method was really helpful in this process.
Julie Fillingham is an excellent teacher and a lovely person.
Julie is a great teacher, learned a lot and had great fun during the classes.
Leuke cursus, veel goede oefening
I had a wonderful and interesting time. Shashi is a great teacher and woman. The concept of coming here with two colleagues and talking to a teacher as a group worked really well for me. I also liked the fact that we could shape the course to our needs.
I felt that the teacher knew what she was talking about, so I was sure that with her tips and tricks I could achieve my goal of passing the exam with a grade A. And that exactly what I did!
Help you develop practical skills for use in international business environments
And are accepted as an official language qualification by business organisations worldwide (to check a particular institution’s requirements, see the Cambridge English website).
- This certfication does not expire.
A strong B2 or C1 level is required to enrol in this course as it provides intensive exam training only for the Vantage or Higher level, respectively. If you need to develop and strengthen your language skills first, you should also enrol in Kickstart School’s Upper-Intermediate/Advanced Business English Course. This course is offered as a private course.
You will be tested before the start of the course in order to assess their level.
Trainers on Cambridge examination courses are all native-speakers who are qualified and experienced in teaching candidates to take the Cambridge exams.
Overview - Cambridge English: Business (BEC)
Language during lesson
Duration per lesson
10 hours (recommended)
5 hours per lesson
Course Content and Learning Goals - Cambridge English: Business (BEC)
Topics covered in your course include:
- Practice in all four exam papers (Reading and Use of English, Writing, Listening, and Speaking)
- Familiarisation of the format and question types
- Effective test-taking strategies
- Expressing one’s viewpoint on business-related issues and current events,
- Writing emails, interpreting reports, summarising graphs, and reading longer business articles
By the end of the course you will be able to:
This course will help you develop the English skills that you need to pass the test. The course will include some or all of the following:
- Write and understand letter and report types likely to occur in a business context
- Give structured presentations on familiar topics
- Express your own opinion, and present arguments
- Follow and contribute to discussions with only occasional need for clarification
- Engage in an extended conversation with visitors on matters related to your role
- Communicate effectively and accurately across a range of professional contexts, both verbally and in writing
Practical Information - Cambridge English: Business (BEC)
€600 (based on a 10-hour package; excluding the course book and the exam fee, which must be paid by the student directly to the British Council when registering for the exam).
Course Book to be discussed.
These courses might be next: