Do you find it hard to negotiate with colleagues in English? Or struggle when applying for jobs in English?
Do you get nervous before a phone call in English? If the answer is “yes,” Kickstart School can improve your Business English with our small group Business English Course in a convenient central location in The Hague.Ask us anything
Kickstart was recommended by my friend. After following this course I could admit that my choice was correct. The level, the subjects, the way of given lessons made we happy.
I had a good experience with Kickstart. It gave me a lot more confidence in my business English skills. Especially writing emails and giving presentations.
It was great experience for me, I have met new interesting people, got access to significant amount of recourses, improved my communication skills giving presentation and participating in different interesting discussions.
This course has improved my English in business context (vocabulary, grammar, speaking). We had good times in class as Julie is an experienced teacher who provided us with variety of resources to keep learning new things. The atmosphere in class was also nice.
Demanding and rewarding course in which you surely boost your communicating skills and will be able to face up the challenges at work. Classmates are friendly and skilled, and the teacher as well. I am really satisfied with the outcomes that finally I have achieved. Thanks a lot.!!!
Good atmosphere, nice and friendly teacher. I felt 'safe' to make mistakes and to ask questions.
Our Upper Intermediate/Advanced (B2-C1) level business English course is designed to develop the language skills you need to communicate confidently in an international working environment. Integral aspects of the course include enhancing cultural awareness and reinforcing the use of appropriate language and tone across a variety of social and professional situations that occur in the workplace. The course will present and consolidate relevant grammar and business-related vocabulary to ensure that you can express yourself in any and all of your work-related interactions.
Overview - Business English Upper-Intermediate/Advanced
Language during lesson
Duration per lesson
2.5 hours per lesson
Course Content and Learning Goals - Business English Upper-Intermediate/Advanced
Topics covered in your course include:
- Networking and telephoning in English
- Language of meetings
- Email and social media writing techniques
- Effective negotiation strategies
- Report and proposal writing
- Presentation skills
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Communicate effectively and accurately across a range of professional contexts, both verbally and in writing
- Give clear, well-structured and professional presentations
- Participate actively in meetings with a number of different speakers
- Present an opinion, and agree or disagree with colleagues while maintaining appropriate tone for the workplace
- Explain complex information with ease face-to-face, over the phone, and via email
- Speak at length about your role and responsibilities
Practical Information - Business English Upper-Intermediate/Advanced
€360 (including all course materials)
- Included in the course price - You will be provided with a tailor-made 'Business English Course Manual’ designed by native-speaking, experienced business English trainers at Kickstart School. The manual includes authentic articles, grammar reference, practice exercises and an extensive glossary with a collection of both general business terms and vocabulary for specific situations.
- You will receive access to a free exclusive mobile app related to your course. This will remain accessible even after the course has finished allowing you to practise your business English skills on the go! You can check handy tips just before chairing a meeting, or revise useful negotiating tactics and vocabulary on the train to a sales meeting.
- Kickstartnet (online learning platform).
These courses might be next: