Would you like to improve your English for Business or take an exam course, but you need to improve your level first?
Then this course is for you.
I had a great time in this course, because of the great teacher Brenda, and of course I can't deny that the quality of the class and the stuff the school offers is very good, however, I learned a lot of things that will help with my exam, so thank you very much.
The teacher has many knowledges and she is very professional with the students.
Very helpful and kind.
I really enjoyed the class. Brenda’s explanation is very easy to understand.In addition to English, I was able to learn other cultures through conversations with classmates.
When i started this course ı am not confident my self, but everything was fine thanks to my Brind teacher. know i understand many speakers
I learned quite a bit in a week. A very full curicullum with vocabulary to grammar to conversation.
Kickstart School’s Intermediate English course:
Will help you fill any gaps in English knowledge, and can provide the bridge to a Business English or Exam Course at the B2 level.
Will introduce more sophisticated grammatical structures and vocabulary and are consolidated through a variety of reading, writing, listening and speaking exercises.
- Our communicative approach provides a lot of opportunities for conversation.
- At this level, you will reinforce key grammatical structures and enhance your vocabulary through a range of interactive speaking activities such as discussions, debates, presentations and role plays.
- The course uses authentic materials such as news items, magazine articles, films and songs, to explore current events and other topics that reflect the interests of the class. Additionally, you will read and discuss a book, allowing you to further develop your grammar, vocabulary, comprehension and spoken communication.
You can join this course at any time!
Overview - Intermediate English Course
Language during lesson
Duration per les so n
2 hours per lesson
Course Content and Learning Goals - Intermediate English Course
Topics covered in your course include:
- Culture and education leisure versus work
- Sport and the media
- Characters and manners
- Formal letters
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Discuss current events and issues, and handle unexpected questions more easily
- Explain your own views and give reasons for them
- Give presentations on familiar topics, and agree or politely disagree with others
- Have short conversations and make appointments etc. over the phone
- Handle common situations likely to arise while visiting an English-speaking country
- Start, maintain and close simple face-to-face conversations on familiar topics
Practical Information - Intermediate English Course
Each 9 lesson block of this course costs € 360 (€ 390 for courses starting after 31/12/2022). Students/au pairs receive a €40 discount (student card number/details of host family must be provided).
The prices are excluding the book but including other teaching materials.
English File (edition 4) – Intermediate Student’s Book; ISBN 9780194035910. All other course materials included.
These courses might be next: